James' World - Taco Bell James' World - Taco Bell

Well, for being your first animation, I find it quit cool ^^ It's a nice idea ;) I give you 4 Stars because the voices were somtimes too loud or too silent. The lips were practically not sincronyzed with the language. Anyway, keep the work up man ^^ I think you'll make some really good stuff someday.

AtomicAstro responds:

Sometimes they were kind of off-sync. I do agree. Thank you for the constructive criticism. My mic is kind of bad, I just used what I had to make the episode. I really appreciate that you took the time to review my episode. It means a lot.

It's Dovahkiin It's Dovahkiin

The voicing is amazing but actually the animation sometimes is just a little bit dissapointing.

Gundam vs Evangelion Gundam vs Evangelion

Nice Thing

I must say really good, I love evangelion, and konw gundam only a little bit. Only one question, what does Kaworu search there? I really dont know it.

Nice Work

Crash Landing Part 2 Crash Landing Part 2

Awesom, give us a part three please! The details are just wow!

Garnet McLane Cream Pie Garnet McLane Cream Pie

YES! FINALLY you're back with good stuff ^^ I was waiting for so long for something like this. THANK YOU!

_Age of War_ _Age of War_

Awesome, I like it! it some kind of Shooter that has something of old-fashion :P Missed such games a lot in the last few years :)